Seasons Come and Seasons Go

A drawing of the leaves falling from the tree.

Kayla Massey, Staffer

There are four seasons to choose from and everyone likes a different season. My favorite season is Fall. I like the Fall season because it’s not too hot and not too cold. Fall is also the season of Halloween and Thanksgiving. Who doesn’t love Halloween and Thanksgiving? I love the way nature looks when the leaves start to fall off the trees. I think it looks absolutely beautiful. Fall is also time for football season. I love going to the high school football games and cheering on the team and not freezing while im there. Another reason I like fall is because my birthday is in fall. Jada Major, a senior at Pine Grove Area High School, shares the same feeling on fall. She says, “I like fall for many reasons. Some reasons are being able to go to the autumn stroll and the highschool homecoming.” 

I also love the Fall season because of the Annual Halloween parade. The parade consists of different floats and bands performing for the community. The Autumn Stroll has a bunch of different stands and tables with different crafts, animal stands, and different food trucks. We also have different fall activities at the school. Some fall activities are homecoming and the semi-formal dance. During Homecoming, we crown 1 king and 1 queen at the Homecoming football game. The Semi-Formal  is a dance that anyone from grades 9-12 can attend. They don’t have to dress too fancy, but more formal clothing should be worn. There are a lot of things to love about Fall, which is why it is my favorite season.