Senior of the Month: Nathan Minnich

Nathan Minnich gets congratulations after a huge turnover on downs for the Cardinal’s football team.

Ayden Ney, Staffer

“I am thankful for being able to get noticed for my work ethic and dedication to my academics,” says Nathan Minnich. Minnich says, “Getting awarded student of the month has 

been a goal since my freshman year.” He says he is going to strive harder and do his best to keep making everyone proud. Minnich says, “I am honored that all of my hard work and dedication to my school work and my sports gets the recognition that everyone’s hard work should get.” 

Minnich says, “I have put in a lot of time and dedication into school and my grades.” Minnich says that the goal he set for the field and the classroom this year is very achievable. He is very active in all school activities. He is apart of the archery club, baseball team, Student Council, National Honor Society, and many more clubs. He is excited to attempt to do everything he has ever dreamt of doing. Minnich is very passionate about his grades and his work ethic. After high school Minnich plans on going to a trade school or a technical school, but he is still unsure of what he wants to do in college.

“This year is my goal chasing year. I have many more goals to achieve this year,” says Minnich. “I have been striving to get this achievement so much that I would get nervous at the end of the month and the start of the next month,”he continues, “this achievement for me was more than exciting. It was like a childhood dream come true. Being a student of the month made me feel like all of my hard work and effort didn’t go unnoticed throughout my three years prior to this year.”