Haunted School Helps with Fundraising

Jocelyn Tobin

Emily Fisher, senior, and her group posing for a picture during the set up of their Children of the Corn room in the Haunted School.

Jocelyn Tobin, Staffer

The Pine Grove Area Band hosted the annual Haunted High School which brought a crowd of people of all ages and showed off the  creativity of band members in setting up rooms.                  

“This was my first year getting involved with the Haunted school and it was really fun to see all the kids have fun going through the rooms,” said Reagan Schaffer, 8th grader.

The Haunted School brought in some more sales for the Band’s Magic Money fundraiser that will be drawn at the Band’s Christmas Concert. ”The Haunted School is a great way for people to get involved and help with the band outside of school,” said Ava Eisenatcher, freshman.

With the Safe Trick or Treat happening in the gym it attracts a lot of the kids and families from there to come and check out the Haunted School. ”I am gonna miss helping with the Haunted School, but I can’t wait to come in next year as a guest and see what they do next year,” said Nick Harner, senior.