Online Dress Shops That Won’t Break Your Bank

PromGirl is one of the largest online stores for just occasion dresses. They have a wide variety of dresses, ranging from graduation dresses to bridesmaid dresses. The prices do range, but they have sections called “Homecoming for under $100” and “Shop Sale Dresses”, but don’t be put off by the captions, the dresses in these sections are beautiful! For all three years of my high school career, for dances I have ordered off of the sale section of PromGirl. Going to multiple dances, the prices usually add up if you want a different dress every time, but with PromGirl, it’s easy to find the cutest dresses that don’t drain your whole bank account. A cool thing on their site is that in the “filter” there is a bar to show your price range, all you have to do it slide it to the left to bring down the prices to your comfortable price range!

Gabrielle Brown, Staffer

The time is approaching for our annual Semi-Formal dance. This year’s dance will be on November 10th. Semi-dresses are not always cheap and can rack up money for even the simplest of dresses. Not only do you want to look fabulous, but you also want to be able to enjoy the dress you’re wearing and not worry about the price you paid for it. Here are some of my favorite online stores to shop at to find the cutest, but also the cheapest dresses!